Paladin Logic Experience
Paladin Logic's software engineers have built extensive and varied applications: from membership preference and tracking systems to flight and train scheduling systems ... from large-scale, real-time simulations to advanced, real-time electro-optics. The depth and breadth of experience of the core team provides an unparalleled foundation for fulfilling the needs of our diverse customer base.
- Electronic Design Automation Tools
- Electronic design automation tools company in North Texas. Architected, designed and built a collaboration tool for distributed integrated circuit design teams. Product includes a custom front-end for operation within a specific EDA tool suite, Oracle Berkeley database backend, interconnection among multiple, geographically dispersed design centers via JMS, custom licensing model and administrative and database maintenance tool.
- Testchip Services
- Fortune 200 electronics company in Dallas, Texas. Testchip project management support tools built in Java and Oracle providing daily reporting on the status of multiple testchip projects. Architected, developed and maintained custom physical design (layout) autogenerators for cutting edge technology testchip layouts. Developed unique programmable cells for inclusion in industry-leading design kit. Design kit checking software and regression suite for validating changes to design rule checks.
- Small manufacturer of specialty components headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. Customized ERP/MRP solution based on the xTuple Manufacturing Edition. Customized to support specific, unique customer products and business processes. Included importation of legacy data.
- Hospitality Industry
- Billion dollar privately held club and resort company in Dallas, Texas. Web-based, custom Membership Relationship Management System providing services to maintain various aspects of membership information for country clubs and resorts. The J2EE-based architecture supports multi-languages and internationalization. Distributed Oracle database implementation integrated with dispersed legacy accounting and reporting systems. Business processes flexibility supported by database-driven front-end.
- Fortune 200 document/printer/copier company headquartered in New York. Designed, developed, and integrated printer drivers for Microsoft Windows environments. Design, development and implementation of the QA process for these new printer drivers. Reviewed and verified the function and design of the software specifications. Developed standard procedures for testing and documentation. Worked with numerous software applications for functional and performance tests: set up and managed usability and browser compatibility testing, prepared release documentation, worked with customer support engineers to reproduce and validate reported problems.
- Fortune 200 railroad based in Fort Worth, TX. Service scheduling -- integrating companyís diverse hardware and software environments under unified Web-based applications and services architecture. J2EE compliant system architecture with broad range of OOA&D and J2EE design patterns. Created common frameworks, utilities and scripts to unify and simplify teamís development environment.
- Data Processing
- Airline data processing spin-off based in Fort Worth, TX. Flight scheduling system that enables airlines to develop flight schedules that meet the needs of customers and increase profitability by enhancing their flight schedule development process. Analysis, design and implementation of new subsystems with further integration with the main system.
- Fortune 200 Airline - Atlanta, GA. Analysis, design and development of real-time aircraft crew re-route client/server distributed system and accompanying components. Java-based Windows client and components that maintained communication between clients and HP-UX backed server. Design and development were accomplished using OOA&D methodologies and leading industry tools and standards.
- Embedded Electro-Optics
- Fortune 100 defense contractor. Multiprocessor parallel processing system for infrared electro-optics system designed and prototyped for the Joint Strike Fighter written in Ada. Developed technical approach and system architecture. Architected a custom middleware layer to mitigate project risk and enhance portability. Developed a defined, proprietary, real-time object-oriented process to facilitate on-time delivery of this flight safety critical system.
- Space Operations
- Department of Defense. U.S. Air Force. Ground site and headquarters functions for satellite monitoring system. System monitored health and readiness of multiple, geographically distributed ground sites. Scheduling and tasking of multiple ground sites tracking multiple constellations of different classes of orbital assets. Drove specification of a major system upgrade.
- Department of Defense. Joint Test Force. Large-scale, real-time, person- and system-in-the-loop simulation environment developed using incremental/evolutionary development model in a joint US/NATO multi-service simulation study. This simulation testbed included a centralized, shared memory simulated environment, custom-built aircraft (F-16, Tornado) and air defense artillery (Hawk, I-Hawk) models, as well as integration with legacy training simulators for the F-15 and Patriot missile system.
- Service Line
- Fortune 100 telecommunications company based in North Texas. Web-based ordering system for customer service center for new product line. Application was based on a state-of-the-art n-tier architecture consisting of presentation layer controllers, business logic components, application servers and database back-end server.
- Product Line
- Fortune 50 telecommunications company based in North Texas. Internet-based ordering system for customers. The system provides web interface for consumers to check availability of certain telecommunication products and services, to chose and order selected items, to maintain account and billing information.