Make your move to Paladin Logic.
Paladin Logic focuses on identifying and meeting our customers' specific needs. Paladin Logic has extensive experience building scientific, engineering, and business applications. From the user interface to the database, including custom-developed middleware, as needed. Paladin Logic bridges data and business logic between lines of business units and data systems. Paladin Logic will provide fixed-fee estimates from specifications or will work with our customers to determine and document the requirements from which the estimates can be produced.
The software engineers of Paladin Logic apply decades of experience as practitioners of the Unified Process to build software systems on schedule and on budget. Paladin Logic software engineers have built extensive and varied applications: from membership preference and tracking systems to flight and train scheduling systems ... from large-scale, real-time simulations to embedded, real-time electro-optics.
- Programming languages
- Object-oriented design methodologies and tools
- IBM Rational Unified Process, UML, Analysis and design patterns, Booch OOD, Rumbaugh OMT; IBM Rational Suite
- Distributed systems
- EJB, Java servlets/JSP, JMS, CORBA, client/server systems, TCP/IP
- Web technologies
- Application servers
- WebSphere, Orion, WebLogic
- Development environments and tools
- Eclipse, Ant, Xcode, IBM WSAD and VisualAge for Java, Oracle JDeveloper, HP SoftBench, JDK; Subversion, ClearCase, CVS, PVCS; Rogue Wave foundation class libraries Tools.h++ and DBTools.h++, IBM Rational tools family - Purify, Quantify, PureCoverage; Atlassian tools - Bamboo, Confluence, Crucible, Jira
- Databases and tools
- relational: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQlite, DB2, Persistence; object-oriented: ObjectStore; embedded: Oracle Berkeley
- GUI systems
- HTML, Swing, Qt, QtScript, AWT, X Window System, Motif, MS Windows
- CORBA implementations
- IONA Orbix and OrbixWeb, VisiBroker, Expersoft CORBA, Java IDL
- Testing tools
- Squish, JUnit, QA Partner, Purify, Quantify
- Operating systems
- Linux, Solaris, HP/UX, LINUX, AIX; Mac OSX, iOS; MS Windows (7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/Me/9x), MS-DOS
- Technical management
- Team development - including geographically-distributed project team, product line architectures, IBM Rational Unified Process practitioners, intimately familiar with open standards and technologies in the area of software engineering, independent verification and validation (IV&V).
- Other skills
- Physical layout of analog and digital ICs in CMOS technology. Verifying layout correctness using DRC and LVS tools. Virtuoso XL to autoroute IC layouts, scripting and writing DRC rules. Comprehension of technical data sheets, specification, schematics, and IC layouts. Knowledge of microfabrication process technology.