You use xTuple ERP PostBooks or Standard Edition or Manufacturing Edition. All the data that helps you effectively run and manage your business is on your xTuple laptop or desktop client. It would be great if you had your xTuple data with you on-the-go? At a customer site, at home, on a flight: anywhere, everywhere, anytime you need it?
iTuple brings you just that: all your xTuple CRM data right in the palm of your hand. Your Accounts, Contacts, and ToDo items are at your fingertips with just a few taps. iTuple is a read version of xTuple CRM. Sync iTuple with your existing PostgreSQL xTuple database and enjoy the convenience of having the data you need to run and manage your business right at your fingertips.
iTuple runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, and is compatible with all editions of xTuple ERP versions 2.2.0 and later.
- Sync directly with your xTuple database
- Keep your Accounts, Contacts, ToDo items with you wherever you go
- Mark Accounts and Contacts as Favorites for easy access
- Call your favorite contacts, view addresses of customer sites on the map, email business associates: all with one tap
- Have lots of data? Search through Accounts and Contacts with iTuple's powerful search capabilities
- Ability to enter Count Slips
- Fixed Assets Management
- iTuple keeps your business data secure
Note: Fixed Asset functionality requires the xTuple's companion package. It is available at xTuple xChange.
Also a compatible Linea-Pro scanner for each iPod or iPhone will be handy when you want to scan barcodes. These scanners are available from Paladin Logic here.
The application is available for purchase on the App Store.
We also released a complimentary edition of iTuple - iTupleFree. We strongly believe it is important to allow our potential users to get a look and feel of the application before making any financial commitments. iTupleFree is completely functional and without any time limit. But it retireves only first three of Accounts, Contacts and ToDo records.
The application is available for free on the App Store.
Please send any comments or bug reports to email@example.com