Slide the coins to rearrange one shape into another within a given number of moves.
Unless you know the trix, these puzzles can take a loooong time to solve! Morphing one shape into another may seem simple at first glance, but simple is in the mind of the beholder.
- Rules, provided at the beginning of each puzzle, describe the correct final coin configuration.
- Illegal moves (e.g. "picking up" a coin or using the coin to "push" others out of the way) are not permitted by the application.
- Slide coins with your finger to a new position; when released, coins must always be touching at least two other coins.
- A "move" consists of sliding a coin to a new location and "releasing" it.
- Play in Normal or Challenge mode. In Normal mode you can make as many attempts as you like for as long as you like. In Challenge mode you select a time limit of 2, 5, or 10 minutes.
- Application detects the correct final configuration. If you solve the puzzle in the correct number of moves, you win! In challenge mode, the challenger must solve the puzzle in the correct number of moves within the set time limit.
- Choose any of four different background styles and/or four different coin styles.
- Sounds can be toggled on or off, so you can play amidst the sound of coins clinking or you can play quietly.
- Need to answer an incoming call? Answering your iPhone pauses and saves your game; resume your game by selecting the TavernTrix icon and then "Resume".
- Can't figure it out? After three attempts of at least three minutes each, you will be given access to a secret website that contains the puzzle's solution. The Solution button for each puzzle will appear underneath the Rules button.
- New puzzles, as well as application updates, will be available from time to time.
The application is available for purchase on the App Store.
Please send any comments or bug reports to email@example.com